Think having it all: your best body, best life, most romantic relationship, no bloat, all the wonders of the world comes from being perfect? Having everything together? Think again.
“I’ve read so many things on the internet, but don’t know what to eat!”
This is the reason clients come to me for private coaching.
The majority of my clients have done: Whole 30, Paleo, Keto, Beach Body, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Bulletproof, Weight Watcher’s, Jenny Craig, South Beach, YOU NAME IT, they’ve done it.
Thing is they’ve lost weight on these programs, some significant, but they have no idea what to do next and over time, the weight slowly creeps back on, motivation dies down and they go back to old habits.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman go, “well, I lost 10 pounds on it, but gained it back within the next month.”
Dieting satisfies one part of the problem: nutrition. But is that nutrition plan right for what’s going on with you emotionally?
Following a food plan does one thing, but it does nothing to address how your childhood affects the choices you make today, or how you’re no longer speaking to your mother because she’s toxic and you hold onto this guilt, even though it was your decision? Diets do nothing for THAT piece of you.
You’re probably eating clean, working out 3-4 days a week and the scale doesn’t budge because you haven’t done the inner work, or maybe you have, but you were too scared to go even deeper.
If you’re not crying during our sessions, you haven’t tapped into that place.
The vulnerable place you don’t want anyone to see, so you keep your walls up, only a certain few are allowed in and even then, not all the way.
Now imagine this…
- How great would it feel to have SEVERAL deep, meaningful relationships, with your partner, with yourself and with your girlfriends.
- What if you knew exactly what to eat based on your unique needs? Your cravings will change as your tastebuds start to shift, so as time goes on, what you eat needs to change.
- You wake up after a restful night of sleep and you look in the mirror without wondering what the hell happened throughout the night.
- Glowing, dewy, youthful skin.
- Finally what’s on the inside is showing up on the outside.
- Your jeans fit you just right.
- Your body is bangin’ and it isn’t what’s on the cover of magazines, it’s YOUR best body, the one you feel great in.
- You know what to do next in life.
- You satisfy your life’s purpose because you are so connected and aligned.
- You know the exact steps to take every day, because you finally have a plan.
- You know that you’re meant to have it all and with ease.
These are the women I’m inviting to work with me.
Do you see this beautiful life for yourself? I hope so.