Weight Starting: 130
Weight Today: 127.4
Weight Lost in 4 days: 2.6
Yesterday was a complete blur.
I caught my son’s cold and had no cravings for food or anything else for that matter.
My mind was so hazy that I forgot to write down what I ate and drank, but will summarize as best as I can:
- Lemon, Ginger, Apple Juice
- Mini Macro Bar
- Golden Milk from Gaia
- Smoothie Bowl: banana, blueberries, coconut milk, granola, honey, chia seeds
- Mary’s Gone Crackers with Avocado + himalayan salt
- Beet juice
- Tortilla chips with daiya cheddar cheese and salsa ( I was really craving tortilla soup and this is all I could manage with 10% energy)
- Peppermint Tea (limitless amounts)
- Hot lemon water
I stopped eating around 5pm, had no appetite and couldn’t help but douse myself in essential oils to get rid of my migraine. I overdid it on Real Housewives reruns, it was the only thing my brain could handle. It hurt to look at words so reading was out.
I feel like this always happens. When I get really focused and intentional, something tries to throw me off, like this cold. But it won’t throw me off. My food diaries won’t be as glowing as I wished, because you need energy to foof it up, but smoothie bowls and juices are my jam.
No barre today or any sort of movement really, other than up and down the stairs to do laundry and bring my new client gifts to their pile that I’m waiting to send…. but not until everything arrives.
So there you have it! Progress, not perfection is the name of the game.
|J MuenzGift Activator, Fearful to Fit